Due to the entry into force of the referring modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all the web pages that they use with expendable cookies, before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer proper operation of the site. By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for displaying the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE LEGISLATION AND EXCLUDED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies requiring user’s consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of cookies with a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Regarding the types of cookies, there are five main groups:
Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use of the website.
Social cookies: necessary for external social networks.
Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
Advertising and behavioural cookies: they collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
ANG SIX ESTATE SL is the Data Responsible of the user personal data and informs that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), by which provides users with the following processing information:
Purposes of processing: above specified in cookies section.
Legitimation of the processing: for the legitimate interest of the person in charge (technical cookies) and by consent of the interested party (behavioural and advertising analytical cookies)
Data storage criteria: above specified in cookies section.
Communication of data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
• Right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Right of access, rectification, portability and elimination of your data, and right of limitation or opposition to their processing.
• Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not meet with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights: Ctra. De Lliria, 71-bajo 46100 Burjassot – Valencia
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session identifier. Removed when closing the browser.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the language of the session. Removed when closing the browser.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the information of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. Expires in 1 year from the last update.
- _utma: Google Analytics cookie recording the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. Expires in 2 years after the last update.
- _utmb: Google Analytics cookie recording the time of arrival on the website. Expires 30 minutes after the last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the tracking code urchin.js. Removed when closing the browser.
- _utmt: Google Analytics cookie used to process the type of request made by the user. Expires at the end of the session.
- _utmv: Google Analytics cookie used to segment demographic data. Expires at the end of the session.
- _utmz: Google Analytics cookie that stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user reached the website. Expires 6 months after the last update.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
1.Select Tools / More (three dots)
3.Click “More tools” or “Advanced settings”
4.Tap on the “Privacy” category and select “Content settings”
– Remove cookies: click on every cookie and web site
– Do not allow cookies to be stored
5. Click “Clear browsing data”
6. Close and restart the browser
For further information regarding Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select “Tools | Internet Options”
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing history” section, click “Delete browsing history”
4. Select “Delete files”
5. Select “Delete cookies”
6. Click “Delete”
7. Click “Accept”
8. Close and restart the browser
For further information regarding Internet Explorer click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox > History > Clear recent history
2. Next to “Details,” click the arrow down.
3. Select the following check boxes: “Cookies, Cache, Active logins”
4. Using the “Time interval to remove” from the drop-down menu, select “All”
5. Click “Delete now”
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox “Preferences”, in the “History“ section available in Tools > Options > Privacy.
For further information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari > Edit > Restore Safari
2. Select the following check boxes: “Clear history”, “Delete all website data”
3. Click “Reset”
4. Close and restart the browser.
For further information about Safari click here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Options > Advanced > Cookies.
The cookie options control how the browser uses them and, therefore, their acceptance or rejection.
For further information about Opera click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
See the documentation for the browser you have installed.