1. USER INFORMATION
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
ANG SIX ESTATE SL is the RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs them that these data will be used in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your data for?
For maintaining a commercial relationship with the user. The processing of your personal data will be done in order to:
- Remit commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to its products and services, collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are available on the website of the RESPONSIBLE.
- Send the online newsletter about news, offers and promotions.
Why can we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- USER’s consent: sending commercial communications and the newsletter.
- RESPONSIBLE’s legitimate interest: carrying out market studies, statistical analyses, etc. and processing orders, enquiries etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept only during the time we need to maintain the end of the processing or if there are legal requirements that dictate their custody. When they are no longer necessary, they will be removed with appropriate security measures to guarantee the anonymity of the data or their total destruction.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing: our providers of services related to communications, with which the RESPONSIBLE has signed the confidentiality contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
USER’s rights are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and elimination of your data, and right of limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not meet with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights: Ctra. De Lliria, 71-Bajo · 46100 Burjassot – Valencia
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the regulations GDPR and LOPDGDD for the processing of personal data and with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR, by which the data are processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights of the USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For further information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through ANG SIX ESTATE S.L Ctra. De Lliria, 71 – Bajo 46100 Burjassot · Valencia Email: firstname.lastname@example.org